23 Mayıs 2012 Çarşamba

A CALL TO ARMS (D47-48)

What can't you do in grad school?  According to the Dmytro Tabanchnuk, the Ukrainian minister of education, you can't be both a successful grad student and an attractive woman.

Radio Free Europe quotes him as calling the country's most talented grad students "girls who have a less bright, less attractive, and less model-like appearance."

Fortunately FEMEN stayed away from this one. (FEMEN is the bane of my Ukrainian alter-ego's existence, so much so I can't even bring myself to link to them. If you must search for them yourself, beware: NSFW.) Instead, a number of bright, attractive, model-like grads assembled outside of the Ministry of Education in Kyiv. My favorite response in the RFE video is the girl who says "Which approach should I take: to be beautiful for smart? I don't know what to choose." The women also asked Tabanchnuk out on a date, but he has yet to reply.

Loyal readers of the ivory tower, please take this as an opportunity to support our intellectual comrades: look real hot, today and everyday, please.

Which reminds me:



I don't think these girls are in grad school (their literary tastes are much too deliciously diverse), and they are the hottest book-ish types I've seen in awhile. Grad girls, let's step up the game!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder