3 Mayıs 2012 Perşembe

DAY 28 BONUS - ANOTHER LETTER FROM A READER!

A reader in New York writes,

Dear TYCDIGS,
I am already in grad school and have given up on doing many of the things I used to love to do. I am wondering if there is any way that I can build a time machine and visit my pre-grad school self to tell her not to go to grad school. Problem is, I am a "social scientist" and don't know anything about quantum mechanics or math.
Can you help me?
Trapped in the Tower 
Dear Trapped in the Tower,

Alas I cannot even begin to help you. But some people find momentary respite reading occasionally humorous comics about life as a doctoral student. But then again, those jokes are about people who are studying math and science.  Best write to them instead.

Love,

TYCDIGS

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder