9 Nisan 2012 Pazartesi

DAY SIX

In my first dabble in grad school, I once listened to nothing other than Wye Oaks for almost a month because I didn't have time to make a new "write" playlist and I was starting to go mad from listening to Spain, Bibio and Nouvelle Vague on constant repeat.

Did you know there are many, many people in the world who only make playlists for the purposes of relaxation, dancing, social gatherings and sexual intimacy? There are people who do not only have playlists organized as follows: "productivity", "writing - thinking", "writing - concentrate", "reading - light", "muststayawake". For the next few glorious months, I am one of those lucky many!

Do you know anyone more adorable than Grimes? I thought that perhaps I knew one (Katie M) before I learned that this super-cute Canadian lost both her houseboat and chickens to the Minnesota police. Proof can also be found in this video at 0:41




I like staring at this next video almost as much as I liked staring at Rihanna in All of the Lights before I had seen that video, like, a thousand times.




Let's get bodysuits with cool backs, plz.






And now I want to vomit pearls and have ugly friends dance with me

1 yorum:

  1. and cerulean has the added benefit of being so long - one of those perfect songs for when you don't want to have to figure out what to watch for a good 8 minutes of time.

    YanıtlaSil