5 Nisan 2012 Perşembe

DAY TWO INSTALLMENT TWO

Another great thing about not being in grad school is taking the time to turn your over-educated and bitter mind towards statements that have been made on the basis of research you find less than methodologically sound.  

For example.

Frommer's slideshow of the world's top 10 worst airport terminals, I take issue with your ranking.  You think that both LaGuardia and JFK's Terminal 3 deserve to be in the top 10, but then just because you've ranked Sheremetyevo you can just move past all other airports in all other post-Soviet countries?  What the hell are you basing this on?


Oh, right: "Assembling this top 10 list of misfits I scanned professional surveys and delay statistics and asked my frequent-traveler friends to come up with the ten airports where you'd least like to spend an extra hour."  Pppfffff. I could rip that apart. But I won't, because I really don't care, and more importantly, it is time for lunch.




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder